Monday, May 14, 2012

Lunch at Columbine

• Link: [MediaFire]
(Note: Non-H)

• Scenes 1-13 are here.

 Oh yeah!!! Scene 14 of Dowman Sayman's Nickelodeon. And it's in color! To tell you the truth, I really thought we wouldn't be able to see more Nickelodeon until another year and half or so. Huge thanks to the donators that made this happen!

I have to say, I really like this one. Dowman once again stacks the layers of a story ever-so-nicely and then peels them back in just the right ways. I like the shorts that appear in "Sexual Instinct and the Hydrogen Bomb War" too, but I really think that Nickelodeon, as a whole, has already surpassed it.

Man, all in all, this was a good day. First, I was able to translate this, second, there's another crazy indie/rock/pop/whatever song that I'm listening to over and over while I translate, and third, I helped a complete stranger out today! (Which fills my quota for helping for at least the next 30 days...!)

Feeling good, feeling good.

So...We have 2 more Nickelodeon scenes. Do you guys want them as quickly as possible, or should we pace it?

 -thetsuuyaku

[info]

Title: Nickelodeon, Scene 14: Lunch at Columbine 「コロンバインで給食を」
Artist: Dowman Sayman (道満晴明)
Published In: Monthly IKKI, 2012-03 「月刊イッキ」
Donors: Sighborg009, Tyler Root, Sol-Tree, and Anonymous Donors