Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Learning with Centaur Girls: Introduction to the Thoroughbred

Link: [4dawgz]
(Note: Sexual Content)

Say what? You want psuedo-history and some wikipedia plagiarism mixed with a little bit of centaur girl pr0n?

Well, today's your lucky day then.

4dawgz was kind enough to proofread these walls of text for me! Walls of text about...horseracing.

Also, MediaFire just shut down my account. MediaFire, I thought we were friends. :(
 So, all releases numbered 200 and below are now unavailable here. (Yes, it took me 200 releases to realize all eggs in one basket may not be such a hot idea.)

I re-upped the repacks, but I don't have any real plans to re-up anything else, as you can find most of the stuff from this blog in other places if you know how to use google. If there's something you want but can't find it anywhere else, then drop me an e-mail and I'll see what I can do.

So, does anyone know any file hosting places that are cool? Because MediaFire just ain't cool anymore.

-thetsuuyaku


[info]

Artist: Z-Tone 「Zトン」